10 Steps to a great Friday the 13th Date Nite!
1) Go to Barre Class! Feel fantastic!
2) Get tickets to Las Cortinas (NOW!)
3) Grab a date, a friend, your partner, get the gang together or ask someone new! (Need confidence repeat step one)
4) Don't forget the sitter! Or make it a family night!
5) DRESS UP! It's fun, its tango!
And you will feel fabulous after step one!
6) Make reservations, the show isn't till 7:30pm, so check out one of our fabulous sponsors! (See poster above)
7) Give your date a compliment! Don't forget this step, a smile can make your date infinitely better!
8) Friday, November 13 at 12:00pm schedule a lunch break and come to Gentle Yoga, de-stress BEFORE your weekend starts!
9) You may consider going out dancing after the show, this is highly recommended! Brush up on your dance moves in one of our Zumba or Zumba Gold classes!
10) Tell us HOW MUCH FUN YOU HAD!!! No excuses YOU all deserve a night out!